Summer Session Policy
- Tuition: Tuition is due in full upon registration.
- Discounts: A discount of 50% off will be given when registering for a second class for the same child. A discount of $10 off will be given when registering for a second class for a sibling or for a 3rd class.
- Withdrawals: In order to withdraw from class, a two week notice must be submitted in writing to the office.
- Trial Class: A trial class may be taken for a charge of $20.00. This amount does not apply toward the tuition should you choose to enroll.
- Make-up Class: Students are encouraged to attend all classes. In case of absences, make-up classes are allowed for illness and family emergency only. In order to manage class size, the makeup must be scheduled through the office.
- Gym Rules: Please try to be prompt for your class. Allow time for your child to dress, use the restroom and properly prepare for the class. No gum or food is allowed on the gym floor. All siblings must be well supervised. Only siblings who are registered in class are allowed on the gym floor.
- Attire: Leotards are always acceptable attire. Shorts and a t-shirt may be worn with the clothing somewhat snug fitting and the t-shirt tucked in. Small post earrings are the only acceptable jewelry, and hair must be worn in a ponytail or otherwise secured away from the face.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in the gym or left tied up outside.
- Campus Safety: Do not park in front of the gym or leave your vehicle running unattended. Extreme caution should be used while driving on campus grounds.
- Conferences: If you have questions or concerns regarding your child's gymnastics experience, please arrange a conference with our receptionist. A coach will be glad to call you to discuss your child's progress.
- LOST OR STOLEN ITEMS: SEG is not responsible for lost or stolen items. Please do not lock valuables in your vehicle.