Home of PAST, PRESENT and FUTURE CHAMPIONS
School Year Session Recreational Program Policy
- ENROLLMENT COSTS: A $75 registration fee is collected for each student registering during the School Year
Session (August - June). This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable. Tuition is based on a 40-week class schedule. August and June tuition are both one half of the monthly tuition for the class selected. Tuition and registration fee are due at the time of registration.
- FORMS OF PAYMENT: Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Debit Card are acceptable forms of payment. Cash payments require the exact amount. The convenience of monthly automatic draft is provided and the appropriate form must be completed, otherwise credit card information is not retained. There is a drop box in the gym next to the boy's restroom for checks.
- Late Fee: Tuition is ALWAYS due on or before the 1st of each month. Payments received after the 1st of the month will incur a $15 late fee that will automatically be applied to your account. If paying by check allow for enough time to ensure that your check is received in our office by the 1st. A $25 NSF fee will be charged for all returned checks.
- Withdrawals: A two-week withdrawal notice, submitted in writing to the office, is required in order to withdraw from class and to cease responsibility for payment. In addition, the student's account must be settled at the time of withdrawal. The registration fee will not be refunded and there will be no refunds for prorated tuition.
- Trial Class: A t rial class may be taken for a charge of $25.00. This amount does not apply toward the tuition or registration fee should you choose to enroll.
- Make-up Class: In case of absences, make-up classes are allowed for illness and family emergency only. You MUST first call on the day of the absence to notify the office and call after to schedule t he makeup.
- Attire: Leotards are always acceptable attire. Shorts and t-shirt may be worn, with the clothing somewhat snug fitting, and the t -shirt tucked in. The clothing should not have anything that could catch or bind such as buttons, buckles or zippers. Small post earrings are the only acceptable jewelry and hair must be worn in a ponytail or otherwise secured away from the face. Students do not wear shoes.
- Gym Rules: Please try to be prompt for class. Allow time for your child to dress, use the restroom and properly prepare for the class. No gum or food is allowed on the gym floor. All siblings must be well supervised. Only registered students are allowed on the gym floor.
- No Pets: Pets are not allowed in the gym or left tied up outside.
- Campus Safety: Please walk your child to and from class. Do not park in front of the gym or leave your vehicle running unattended. Extreme caution must be used while driving on campus grounds.
- In addition to the aforementioned rules, our COVID-19 Policy is to be adhered without exception.