We are extremely pleased that you have selected Southeastern Gymnastics for your child’s competitive program. The following is a list of the team rules and policies. We advise you to read this carefully and sign below. Complete the registration form and return with the session registration fee, tuition and assessment fees that are due.
- To participate in Southeastern Gymnastics competitive team program, your child must be a registered member of Southeastern Gymnastics. There is an annual registration fee of $65.00 (non-refundable). In order to participate as a team member, you must also be a member of the parent organization, PGO. There are separate dues assessed by this organization.
- All Team tuition must be paid by credit card, debit card, or bank draft instruction per week. If tuition is not received by the 1st of the month, an automatic $15.00 late fee will be assessed. If there is any outstanding balance due, a gymnast will not be entered into any competitive meets, camps, or other team activities until the balance is paid in full. Any money submitted to Southeastern Gymnastics when a balance is outstanding, will be applied to the outstanding balance even if submitted for another purpose.
- During the year it will be necessary to cancel scheduled practices due to coaches obligations to other levels at meets, coaches clinics, coaches illness, set up for home meets, gym maintenance, weather and/or other circumstances. These practices will not be made up nor will a refund or pro-ration be offered. We will always strive to keep cancelled practices to a minimum.
- There will be no refunds for monthly tuition. There is no pro-ration of fees if you choose, for whatever reason, not to attend all scheduled workouts.
- If your child decides not to continue with the team, you must advise the head coach and SEG Office, in writing, 30 days prior to the last workout day. Responsibility for tuition payment for the 30 days remains intact.
- All gymnasts are expected to compete in scheduled meets. Gymnasts are required to attend all regularly scheduled practices one week before a competition. Any team member unable to complete the required skills one week before competition may be scratched from the upcoming meet. The costs for the meet are the responsibility of the parent.
- You must be current with PGO, Inc. at least one week prior to any team competition or event in order to participate in that meet or event. If you are not, your child will be scratched. Tuition for Southeastern Gymnastics must be current, or your child may not participate in meets, camps, or clinics.
- All team members must purchase a team uniform appropriate to their level.
- We encourage parents, siblings, relatives, and friends to observe workouts. All spectators are permitted in the observation areas only, NEVER IN THE GYM AREAS.
- Please do not leave gymnasts nor siblings unattended on SEG property. Do not drop off early for workout sessions; timely pick up is appreciated.
- We expect our coaches to conduct themselves professionally when attending competitions. We expect parents to also conduct themselves courteously and respectfully when attending competitions. Under no circumstances should a parent enter the competition floor unless requested by a coach representing Southeastern Gymnastics. In the best interest of your child, and as a common courtesy to the other parents and gymnasts, it is requested that if conflicts arise between you and a coach, that you wait until the completion of the competition to address these issues.